Dragonfly Photography Studio
- T: 07974 114 514 email@example.com
Terms & Conditions
- All copyright of photographic images remains with Dragonfly Photography Ltd.
- The sizes of Frames/Prints in the price list are approximate only and may be over or under the quoted nominal size due to all products being individually hand-made.
- Images bought by customers as part of a digital license, will be individually licensed for you to use as part of that package, these images will however still remain the copyright of Dragonfly Photography Ltd.
- Your data may be used by Dragonfly Photography Ltd to advise you of new products and offers we think may be of interest to you, We may contact you by post, telephone SMS text or email, with your consent.
- We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
- Delivery Policy – We will do our best to meet your individual delivery requirements, our shipments will always be insured, this will be covered in any delivery costs. However we are not responsible for errors made by third party delivery companies you may use. We suggest you take out separate insurance should you use your own delivery methods.
- Refunds/Cancellations - Session bookings may require a booking fee, this confirms your time in the studio with the photographer. This Booking fee is not refundable once the booking is made. In some cases (where by a voucher or deal is bought in advance then the voucher price may come off the full cost).
- Cancellations/postponements - If you need to rebook your session, this can be done which may incur a furthercist equal to the same fee already taken - equal to the same deposit already taken to secure a second session date.
- Cancellation of the session by the studio - If the session is cancelled or postponed by the studio for any reason, we will endeavor to rebook at a time that suits you, or will offer a full refund of any monies taken to date.